Six EHS Positions-Various locations
The locations are:
Safety Engineer/Specialist – Hewitt, TX, job #1011
EHS Specialist/Engineer – New Haven, CT, job #1009
Safety Engineer/Specialist – San Bernardino, CA, job #1007
Health and Safety Engineer/Specialist – Augusta, GA, job #1006
Environmental Health and Safety Professional – Lafayette, IN, job #1002
Environmental Health and Safety Professional – Dover, NJ, job #990
Full details can be found on our website consentiumsearch.com but here are the minimum requirements:
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Three (3) or more years of EHS experience in manufacturing facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health programs in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of generally accepted EHS program auditing procedures
- Demonstrated success executing compliance programs regarding Federal, State and local Safety regulations
- Demonstrated success driving safety metrics downward
If you are interested in pursuing any of these positions and you meet the minimum requirements listed above, please send your updated resume along with your salary requirements to Reba Kahn at: email@example.com.